Question:
What do you think? and since I am here what is on todays menu?
♪♫NancyLiz ® ♫♪ ™
2009-06-06 20:22:33 UTC

2009-06-07 02:10:34 UTC

that drown out the sound

that opened the eyes

that lived in the heart

that Jack built
LaGail R
2009-06-07 15:17:49 UTC
Amazing Grace
2009-06-07 10:33:49 UTC
I was thinking you'd die of boredom til I got to the last line but if it's behind the closed doors of my mind you'd be peeking watch out! Bring some dramamine and lots of booze

BTW, where AM I? What the heck is Yala?
?
2009-06-07 04:25:40 UTC
I heard they were serving chocolate covered strawberries as a midnight snack. I'm in! Mmmmmm.... Delicioso! More por favor! Mmmmm....

Muy bien! Buenas Noches mis amigas. Enjoy the party!
2009-06-07 04:14:08 UTC
Yala! Yala! Yala! Got to figure out what it is!

I would not like to be a fly on the wall

nor would I read the book of tales tall

What IS on the menu? Yala?

Good night :)
mtheoryrules
2009-06-07 03:51:35 UTC
Strawberries in dark chuckle-late huh?

Well my dear you look rested and well.

This brings a smile to my face.

If you should chose to take that poetry advice

inform me so I can sample of your vice.
♥αѕн♥
2009-06-07 05:36:21 UTC
wow, lovely and deep little poem, loved the last 2 lines, soo creative and evocative
?
2009-06-07 04:02:38 UTC
We would be scandalized no doubt...or rolling on the floor with laughter =))

I don't think I would want to know even...hmpft. Would spoil the eulogy!
Duncan w ™ ®
2009-06-07 04:32:53 UTC
if my walks could only talk

they'd say, "This is boring,